This 21st century security device can save you hundreds of dollars a year in monitoring fees. It can "guard" your home or office seven days a week, 24 hours a day. If an intruder is detected it will sound a powerful 125 decibel to scare away the would-be intruder and alert those inside to the attempted entry (the alarm feature can be disabled if you prefer a silent alarm). Up to three phone numbers are automatically dialed and your pre-recorded message (up to six seconds long) is played. You could program it to call your neighbor, the police, and your cell phone and play a message like, "this is John Doe, an intruder has been detected in my home located at 123 Maple St.." Features include simple operation (can be installed by anyone in only minutes), arms and disarms using a keypad (you set your own security code) or the included remote, and entry and exit delays help prevent false alarms. Uses your current phone line (an additional line is not required). Requires three 'AA' batteries.
Auto dial three sets of programmable telephone number, you can set your mobile phone, office or etc..
- Simple setup and direct connect to your telephone wall socket
PIR detection distance is as far as 23 feet
- Battery Operated - Three pieces of "AA" batteries (Battery not included in package and alkaline batteries are recommended)
- Each unit includes the security sticker shown.
- 30 seconds exit delay and 10 seconds entry delay
- Wall mounted or free standing
- Size: 168mm(L) X 70mm(W) X 45mm(H)
- Keypad operated or use the included Radio Frequency (RF) keyfob to enter the arm and disarm mode
- Siren sound is 125DB / It can be disabled if you prefer work in silent mode
- Mic / Low Power Indicator LED